The 2017 Audi A3 is a compact luxury car that offers a blend of performance, style, and advanced technology features. Here are some key details about the 2017 Audi A3:
1. Body Styles:
- The 2017 Audi A3 is available in multiple body styles, including a sedan, convertible (Cabriolet), and a plug-in hybrid variant (e-tron).
2. Engine Options:
- The standard engine for the 2017 A3 is a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine that produces 186 horsepower and 221 lb-ft of torque.
- The high-performance S3 model features a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine with 292 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque.
- The A3 e-tron is a plug-in hybrid with a 1.4-liter four-cylinder engine and an electric motor, providing a combined output of 204 horsepower.
- Most A3 models come with a 6-speed automatic transmission, while the S3 gets a 6-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
4. Quattro All-Wheel Drive:
- Quattro all-wheel drive is available in certain A3 models, providing improved traction and handling, particularly in inclement weather conditions.
- The 2017 Audi A3 boasts a high-quality interior with premium materials, supportive seats, and a user-friendly infotainment system.
- Standard features include leather upholstery, dual-zone automatic climate control, and a panoramic sunroof.
- Audi’s MMI infotainment system is standard, featuring a 7-inch display screen, Bluetooth connectivity, and smartphone integration via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Optional technology upgrades include a larger 8.3-inch display, navigation, and advanced driver assistance systems like adaptive cruise control and automatic emergency braking.
- The 2017 Audi A3 offers a range of safety features, including antilock brakes, stability control, front and rear side airbags, and side curtain airbags.
- Advanced safety technologies are available as options, including blind-spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, and a rearview camera.
- The 2017 Audi A3 provides a comfortable and composed ride with responsive handling, especially in the sportier S3 model.
- The A3 e-tron offers a balance of electric driving and conventional hybrid performance.
9. Fuel Efficiency:
- Fuel economy varies depending on the model and drivetrain. The standard A3 sedan with front-wheel drive achieves around 26-27 mpg in the city and 35-36 mpg on the highway, while the A3 e-tron offers excellent fuel economy due to its plug-in hybrid system.
The 2017 Audi A3 is known for its upscale design, strong performance, and a wide range of available features. It caters to drivers looking for a luxury compact car with a focus on style and technology.