- Exterior Design: The 2018 Nissan Note featured a modern and aerodynamic design. It had a compact and stylish appearance with a distinctive front grille and sleek lines.
- Interior: The interior of the Nissan Note offered comfortable seating for five passengers. It featured a well-designed dashboard with user-friendly controls, and some trim levels came with upgraded materials and technology features.
- Engine Options: The 2018 Nissan Note came with various engine options, including gasoline and hybrid powertrains. The specific engine options available depended on the market, but some versions featured a 1.2-liter gasoline engine or a hybrid system that combined a gasoline engine with an electric motor for improved fuel efficiency.
- Transmission: It typically came with a continuously variable transmission (CVT) for smooth and efficient power delivery.
- Fuel Efficiency: The hybrid models of the Nissan Note were known for their excellent fuel efficiency, making them a popular choice for eco-conscious drivers.
- Technology: Depending on the trim level and market, the 2018 Nissan Note could include technology features such as a touchscreen infotainment system, smartphone integration (Apple CarPlay and Android Auto), navigation, and advanced safety features like lane departure warning and automatic emergency braking.
- Cargo Space: The Note was designed to be a practical subcompact car, and it often had a versatile cargo area with a split-folding rear seat to expand cargo space when needed.
- Safety: Safety features typically included airbags, anti-lock brakes, stability control, and available advanced safety systems, such as blind-spot monitoring and adaptive cruise control.
- Trim Levels: The Nissan Note typically came in multiple trim levels, with each offering a different set of features and options to cater to different customer preferences.
Black Nissan Note
Black Nissan Note
Shop used cars, whether you're on the lot or on the go
Download our app to save cars and create alerts, scan window stickers on our lot for more details, and even call dibs on a car by holding it for up to 7 days.