The 2015 BMW M4 is a high-performance sports car produced by the German automaker BMW. It is a part of BMW’s M series, which is known for its powerful engines, athletic handling, and luxurious features. Here are some key details about the 2015 BMW M4:
- The 2015 BMW M4 features a sleek and aerodynamic design with distinctive M series styling cues.
- It comes in various exterior colors, including Alpine White, Mineral Gray Metallic, Austin Yellow Metallic, and more.
- The car features a low-slung profile, aggressive front fascia with large air intakes, and an M4-specific double-bar kidney grille.
Engine and Performance:
- The M4 is powered by a 3.0-liter inline-six-cylinder engine with BMW’s TwinPower Turbo technology.
- This engine produces 425 horsepower and 406 lb-ft of torque.
- It can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in approximately 4.1 seconds (with the optional 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission) or slightly faster with the manual transmission.
- The car comes with rear-wheel drive, and the “M xDrive” all-wheel-drive system is available as an option.
- The 2015 M4 offers a choice of a 6-speed manual transmission or a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission with paddle shifters.
- The interior of the M4 is luxurious and well-appointed, with high-quality materials and craftsmanship.
- It features comfortable leather sports seats, carbon-fiber trim, and M-specific details.
- The car includes BMW’s iDrive infotainment system with a 10.2-inch display, navigation, and various connectivity options.
- Other features may include a premium sound system, adaptive cruise control, and a heads-up display.
Handling and Suspension:
- The M4 is known for its precise and agile handling, with a well-tuned suspension and M-specific performance enhancements.
- It features an adaptive M suspension, variable sport steering, and an M differential to optimize traction and handling.
- The 2015 BMW M4 includes a range of safety features, such as multiple airbags, stability control, anti-lock brakes, and adaptive LED headlights.
- Advanced driver assistance systems like lane departure warning and forward collision warning may be available as options.
- The M4’s fuel economy is rated at approximately 17-18 mpg in the city and 24-25 mpg on the highway, depending on the transmission and drive configuration.