The 2017 Honda Fit is a subcompact car that offers a versatile and practical driving experience. Here are some key details about the 2017 Honda Fit:
1. Engine Options:
- The 2017 Honda Fit is powered by a 1.5-liter 4-cylinder engine.
- It produces 130 horsepower and 114 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission options include a 6-speed manual or a continuously variable transmission (CVT).
2. Fuel Efficiency:
- The Honda Fit is known for its excellent fuel efficiency.
- With the CVT, it achieves an EPA-estimated 33 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway, making it one of the most fuel-efficient cars in its class.
3. Interior and Cargo Space:
- The Fit is famous for its “Magic Seat,” a rear seat that can be configured in different ways to maximize cargo space.
- The interior is spacious and versatile, with comfortable seating for up to five passengers.
- The rear seats can be folded down to create a flat loading floor for transporting larger items.
4. Technology and Features:
- The 2017 Fit comes with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system in the EX and EX-L trims.
- Standard features include Bluetooth connectivity, a rearview camera, and a four-speaker sound system.
- Available features may include a moonroof, navigation, and push-button start.
- The 2017 Fit received good safety ratings, including a 5-star overall rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
- Standard safety features include antilock brakes, stability control, and multiple airbags.
- Higher trim levels may offer advanced safety features such as Honda LaneWatch blind-spot camera.
6. Handling and Performance:
- The Fit offers nimble handling and a smooth ride, making it an ideal car for city driving.
- Its small size and tight turning radius make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
7. Trim Levels:
- The 2017 Honda Fit is available in multiple trim levels, including LX, EX, and EX-L. The LX is the base trim, while the EX and EX-L offer additional features and technology.
- Honda is known for its reputation for reliability, and the Fit is no exception. It’s considered a dependable choice in its class.
The 2017 Honda Fit is a well-regarded subcompact car known for its practicality, fuel efficiency, and versatile interior. It’s a popular choice for those who need a compact and efficient vehicle that can handle a variety of tasks, from daily commuting to transporting cargo.